Why Become a Partner?
FYCCN is proud to have a +300 partner base that has been growing since its start in 2010. Why do people and organizations partner with us? Simply put: We offer a lot of great resources, expertise and equipment to help partners reach kids and their families.
Becoming a partner with FYCCN is FREE and offers great program expansion resources in our focus areas, which are fishing, boating, shooting sports and wildlife discovery. Some of the benefits FYCCN brings to partners are:
- Access to grant funding for program development and enhancement
- Professional development trainings that provide knowledge and skills in the four focus areas
- Ability to borrow FYCCN equipment through the Equipment Loaner Program
- Curriculum for field trips, summer camps and on-site programming
- Promotion of partner site and their youth events on the FYCCN website and event calendar
- Connection with a statewide conservation community
Who Can Be a Partner?
It takes strong partnerships to make FYCCN’s goals a reality. Our partners come from all types of backgrounds, businesses, and organizations. They include individuals, community leaders, fish and wildlife agencies, private landholders and educators.
Interested? Fill out the form below with your e-mail and request the partnership information, email email@example.com and a representative of the FYCNN will get in touch with you.